These new and innovative products are now available at Karl Hager Limb & Brace including the GenuTrain series for common knee issues. These German engineered and manufactured medical goods are unlike anything else in the marketplace. What makes these products so unique is the one piece medical grade compression active knit and the various viscoelastic pads that most designs contain.
Some of the specific features of the braces include:
1) Integrated Donning Aid - makes the product significantly easier to put on.
2) Soft Popliteal Area - a particularly thin active knit fabric at the hollow of the knee which increases wearing comfort, especially during movement.
3) Sizing Option - wide range of sizing options that includes eight different sizes.
4) Relaxed edges - the compression applied by the support eases off at the edges.
5) Breathable - the one piece active knit is gentle on the skin and regulates moisture levels.